30 April 2009

Message from my heart.

Lovey dovey, cheesy, cranky, hearty, whatever you wanna call it, thats me. i tend to pour every bits of my feelings, to anyone. but mostly to them girls, and to the person i love, and adore. and here's a poem i made, NYAHAHAHAHA! well i was in Geo class, and we were told to finish this one tasksheet, which i finished early in the morning right before registration, and so i was jobless, this came out of it (;


picking up the phone, listening to you sobbing,
my hearts drops as i was feeling this, 
the strong connection i  have felt before, 
the difference now its pressing, deep inside its immersing,
for so long, wanting it so bad, its feels so real this bliss,
but no, my mind says, no more, no more, no more.

wanting to avoid this, i tried real hard,
i cant bare to be hurt again, no please,
and so you convince me by telling me this,
you cant leave it being disregard no baby please,
its chemistry we're feeling, im convinced,
cause im feeling this too, this love breeze,

the best thing we ought to do now, is,
take things slow so forever we'll be,
this cherriness, happiness, lightheartedness,
and so with you i fly, through the wind wiz,
with nothing coming between us, we're like bumble bee,
soaring, trying to live this life, with all these crazy tests.

oh please pamper me with your love,
take the train ride with me to love town,
shower me with precious things, even dove,
no dont, ever please let me down.

i wont cheat on you, i wont leave you, please do the same too,
stay with me, along these straight paths or even bends,
i will too, as long as i live, cause i love you,
all in all, comes to conclusion, cause we are bestfriends!

haha, suckyy? haha. 
sampai sini saja, i need my rest, 
i love B.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment