16 April 2009

The field without you,

Had an intense training today with the team, our tournament is coming, so im enjoying every bits of the last days of training, i cant wait for the tournament, we might be sleeping over KB on saturday night so we wont feel tired going all the way from Bandar the next day. 

You werent on the field today. I miss the moment where i said to myself "get in the game Syaz! stop looking!" haha. yeahh, i know its not a good thing, but i enjoy staring at you. You're my muse. Without you, training would suck. To me that is. i miss you, i really do. i miss your laughter. i miss everything about you. knowing that you wouldnt be coming, suck big time. HAHA. but trainign  was actually awesome tadii. for the first time ever, im not feeling tired after training. i enjoyed the game. i communicate a lot with my team mates. rugged lah kami. (: 


until here lah sazaa, cause i havent even taken my shower yet ah. bauu.. honestly, i stink! haha. 

sincerely,
i love you, my muse,
B <3
*cuddles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment