24 April 2009

IM AWARE.


training was great at first until came to the moment where someone actually criticise me, in a harsh way. maybe im exaggerating, cause im not used to being told of my weaknesses that way, IM AWARE THAT IM SLOW. i am fat, and i aint got that whole lot of stamina. i just started this sport for god sake, and sports before this doesnt require me to run that much. YES I AM VERY SLOW. I DONT RUN THAT MUCH.


but, heyy, you can at least say it in a polite way, i dont mind you criticising, but yoo, nicelyy lahh. it really hurt me tadi, banartah. i feel like stopping right away. yes, I AM THAT SENSITIVE. and so that officially tells you that i have lots of weaknesses.

 shish, ive never been that rude to you. chill wah, was just a game. YOU SAID SORRY, well im not sure about which you were apologising about, the part you CRITICISE ME IN A RUDE WAY, or the part you hit my head. atuu i understand, those things happen in rugby and i wont even mind if you didnt say sorry, but for the other thing? we're on the same team for god sake.

 try sayingg, 
"Syaz, lari laju sikit ahh, you're a bit sloww." 
instead of, 
"YOU'RE SLOW!" (WITH FACE)

bah whateverrrrr. im doing this cause of sakit hati. i dont wanna mention names, (: im nice enough. but im over it now. malas to think of it lagi, wont lose or gain anything, sampai sini, im friggin' tired and i have essay to do. I OWE MR FRANK FORD! 


ADIOS AMIGAS!
i love B.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment