10 April 2009

9th and 10th of April.

Love, i know what im feeling now is love. i know its too soon for me to feel this. after what happened to me just last month. but yes, i myself find it hard to believe that i actually have this feeling, im not saying that its not a good thing. its a wonderful thing knowing that im still able to feel this way after what happened. but its just that, sometimes i think this feeling is wrong. AFRAID. TERRIFIED. SCARED. are the words to describe my feeling towards this feeling im having.

will you able to make me happy? well, there's no hesitation about this. cause you do, you make me smile all the time. reading your texts, all those sweet lines that came out from you, is so amazing. YOU ARE AMAZING. i dont want anything else now but to believe that you can make me much more happy. but, cinta. the problem here is, will you? will you not leave me like my last ex did? i told people that im done with this lovey dovey thingy. but yet, i still manage to accept this feeling. i dont wanna deny cause i know it would just hurt me.


you know what cinta? here's the confession, i love you, i love you so much. im missing you right now. cause you're not texting me. i miss you right now cause i wanna see you. i miss you right now, cause what i hope to happen didnt happen yesterday. i love you so much, its brilliant. to have you as my love, will be the best thing that will ever happen to me now. i know promise is such a strong word, and i might hurt you if i dont hold on to it. 

but, i still want to promise, cause i believe that i will love you more than i can love anything that exist in this world. confident? i am, very. this is cause, having to be in relationships that sucks made me realise, how bad it is, how terrible it is to be hurt. i dont want anyone to ever feel the feeling 'hurt' ever again. i dont have the power to do that, but yeah, i can at least decrease it by a single number. i love you. really, to have you be mine, i promise that ill make you the happiest person alive, whatever that comes our way i will kill. :D i am that strong. haha. ill forgive and forget on whatever mistakes you will do. 

its gonna be the best times of your life, i promise. and i swear.

and here's a song for you.

I can't take any longer baby I mean I can't wait any longer
Mhm I gotta have you I gotta know how it is to touch you
To hold you to feel you our lives have touched our minds have touched
And I can't wait any longer for our boddies to touch our souls to touch
I can't wait any longer this feelin's gettin' stronger
Satisfy my hunger you're the only one who can
Where do I have to go what do I have to do
Who do I have to lie to so I can lie with you I can't wait any longer
[ strings ]
Patience has never been one of my virtues baby when I want something I want it now
And I want you now I wanna kiss you now I wanna love you now
I can't wait any longer...
(I can't wait I can't wait doo doo doo) baby I can't wait any longer
I want you now hmm now yeah (I can't wait I can't wait...) 

truly;
Syazana Seruji.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment