15 April 2009

Waiting, will always be waiting.

some say, "go now, what more do you wait for?" some say, "dont wait, go on, he'll pass if you dont catch up," some even say, "gooo!! dont ever waitt" this sentence means only one thing. To not wait for good things that comes along, take all the chances you've got. cause that chance may pass if you dont make a move. 


but who cares? i decided to wait at this situation, having to have you, who wouldnt want to wait? a wonderful person like you who never fails to make me laugh and even cry for something joyful. the more i wait, the closer it gets, the closer you get, the closer the special day will get. so many temptations, so many obstruction, so many stupid thoughts almost made me breakdown, and give up. but having the thought of the good times ill have if i wait for it, and be with you made me more robust. 

you, gave me this feeling, this strong feeling and even this strength for me to stand up for something i really want. as long as you promise to be here and wait for me ill sure be here and wait for you.

i love you, B.
enough said.
hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment