13 April 2009

once upon a love mood.

Im in a very lovey dovey mood lately. Serenity moment im having never will stop. Especially when i have a person like you to brighten up my everyday life. falling in love is not something that we can avoid. yes, ivebeen hurt so many times, but i never seem to get sick of it. well i do, but then after a few weeks, there will always be the right person that i fall for. in this very case, its you. yes, you. you know who you are. this feeling, im having is a rare one. i know ive been saying this, but yes, its totally different, cause you are different, in this position i have never been in. im taking the risk to stay loving you than leave. Good choice, yes? greatt. you promise to be beside me, whenever whatever happens. and yes, cintaa, i will too. 


Ive only known you for about a month plus now? but it seems like i know you very well. Everytime im in front of the pc and go online, you're the first one i look for, and you're there most of the time (: cause yes, you have been holding to your promises, for now. Tears and laughter we share cause we were in a difficult position. but we are fine now. we're fine beside each other, blessed to have each other. im happy, very happy for now, of what we have. i dont want this to slip off my life. After what we have been talking about last night, convinced me that it will eventually happen. I wish very much for this. All we have to do is wait, love. 

We just have to have the guts, the patience and the love to keep this holding on and try the next step. Step by step is the key. Dont hesitate. im still talking about you. The first thing i think about every morning is you, and the last thing on my mind every night before i go to sleep is surely you. i saw the moon this morning, its shining brightly than ever, was it just my imagination? or is that you shining down on me? i love you. you never fail to make me smile. these great things i know about you and what has been going on between us now is enough, but i want more. i want things to work out the best way possible, or even better. i want to know more about you.

I want you to love me, i want you to be mine, i want you to be part of my life to my very last breathe. FOREVER is so impossible and hard. so i want you to face no complications, AS LONG AS YOU CAN, should be enough. I love you, precious, i really do. (: 

here's the update (;
much love <3
sincerely,
Syazana Seruji.


I love you, B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment