03 May 2009

this is what my heart tells me.


to just take things easy, 
this feeling will never change as this is what im taking, 
this feeling will still grow as how it grows every single day,
this feeling wont fade even if you decide to walk out from me.

having to see you everyday will be a miracle,
having to hug you every time i want to will be wonderful,
having to have you love me more than i do will be great,
having to have you thinking about me and care for me, will surely be amazing.

cause you're the most amazing person ive ever met, 
with all these divine behaviours that i adore,
with this pleasant way of calming me down with your words,
with that pleasing smile you have.

and this is cause i love you, 
and i love you more, 
and i love you farther,
and i love you deeper,

each and every day.
truly Syazana,
especially for you.
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment