05 May 2009

mistake.





people make mistake. i make mistake.
was it a mistake telling you how im feeling,
cause this is hard, i shouldve just avoid telling you, 
i shouldve just listen to what my heart told me, 
but i was too much in love to listen,

and now, im in love with you,
i fell, i fell deep, hold on, 
im falling is the right phrase, 
im falling deep, baby i love you,
this is hard, not being in a relationship with you is hard,
its just not enough, i know you said you love me, and all,
its just not enough.

ive been lying to myself,
ive been lying to you,
saying that its ok to not be in a relationship,
to just have you as my bestfriend,
well, its not ok. it will never be,
cause i want you more than this.

tonight, crying alone for hours taught me something,
in some parts of life,
you just ought to be alone,
to be just by yourself.

just another poem of mine,
love B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment