21 June 2009

an update,

its time for an update. i havent been updating you people about what has been going on and stuffs. well im lazy, and im getting lazier every single day, my kaki sakit, my knee especially, i can barely run like before. every training i have to force myself to run. its hurting too much, i need physiotherapy. that wave thingy whatever that max and kama told me i need.


other than my kaki's case, Raqib has been helping me a lot, (: he picked me up from training and for training, (: thanks Raqiib, you mean so much to me. i dont know how the hell im gonna go to training and balik training without you. and i always talk to you online lately, but you have this thing that you have to go sleep arah mosque for 3 days, im bored, without you. you were suppose to be back by now, but i cant see you online, you're prolly sleeping on your cosy bed, since you told me you had to sleep on the floor masa di mosque, i dont blame you,, i myself will complain much if i have to sleep on the floor. I MISS YOU (:

whats the other thing that i need to update? oh yes, i went out with this friend of mine (: whom, ive been missing for the past 5 months, we finally had some times catching up with each other's life. i miss you, buddy. i wish to see you again. sometime soon (: things has been hard for the both of us, but i promise you we both can make it through. As long as we're beside each other. FRIENDS <3

and and, yes, ive been saying that im missing people. awuu banarrr i miss lots of people, especially this one person, who i talk to when im down and all, and she barely go online nowadays, i think she's keeping herself busy kalii. HEY YOU, if you're reading, i miss you. i miss skyping with you.. i dont have credit to text you, so, text me on msn!!

i think thats that for tonight, ill try to update as always as possible, nyaaha. (: Raqib's home! ima go talk to him now.

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment