22 June 2009

the one i can rely on.

nothing much happened today, i was woken up by my sister pasal she wants me to company her kemas store (: which i did, and it was a relief to see the store for not being that messy anymore. and thanks to our hard work :D well kami breakfast dulu and cook lunch before starting the heavy work, which was tirinnnnnggggg, we finished around 4 plus? or 5, i think. then i went to watch dvd with my sisters. which i fell asleep on, haha. and woke up around 8 plus,


realising i was sooooo hungrrryyyyyy and there was nothing to eat, then i went online and talk to Bahzi and Raqiib, i complained to Raqib about how hungry i was, and being a sweetheart, he went to buy for me, this nasi katok that i adore from lambak, imagine that, he lives in sg tilong went to lambak and send the nasi to me in mentirii, just to fulfill my appettite, *hugs you qiib. but at the same time, my sister order mr.pizza, so im more than full now. HAHA.

gosh, my head is spinning around like crazyy, and my back hurts, my neck as well. and not to forget my kneee, my kakii, ngiluuu ani wahh. im having hard times everytime turun tangga, like seriouslyy. i guess its a permanent damage after all :( and nowwww im talking to Raqiib, my all time bestt buddy whom i love so very much. heeee. ya kan sleep dimosque lagii, boring tah me nii, kejap lagi kali ya jalann. we're sharing songs now, more like me giving him my songs for him to listen to. hehe.

well, thats all for tonight, ill update more tomorrow! if im not tired,
goodnight,, <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment