22 June 2009

finally, i went in, i went throught it, i explore through it, going back to their past life, what they had was special. i should never interfere, am i making a mistake here? this is stupid, this sucks.

he's too much in love with her, im ruining his feeling towards her.

i shouldnt be, i suck, im a ruiner, BIG TIME TERRIBLE LIFE RUINER, feelings especially. you suck syaz, he should think back what they used to have, and beg her back to his side, to be beside him, they will have something special, since they've known each other for a long time anyways.

i regret, i shouldnt, frrruuccck. now i cant sleep, my eyes, its been so long since i felt like this, unable to shut these eyes, HEY! SHUT IT ALREADY. im talking to myself, which is something that doesnt happen jua, unless i... noo, im not. it cant be, oh please dont.

kill me already, stab me in the back, shoot me, bury me alive. please do!

just another plot of a story i have in mind. (:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment