25 June 2009

Misunderstanding.


a friend, called. saying that he wanted to talk. saying that it was important, and so i cancelled with Raqib, about picking me up from training, and i let this friend, picked me up. i feel bad about not telling raqiib, so i asked to borrow my friend's phone, but then, ya nada credit. and so me and this friend, cruise around brunei, like mad. while me, listening to this IMPORTANT thing that he had to tell me, and made me cancel Raqiib.

this is the important thing that he told me, he knocked up a girl, he actually cried, and i held the steering wheel most of the time, from the passenger seat, yes. unbelievable. he was seriously crying like a baby. doenst wanna be with that girl. i was really uneasy, listening to what he had to say, and at the same time i feel uneasy cause i didnt tell raqiib.

i wish goodluck to him, this friend.i told him i cant help him, cause he has to take the responsibilities on his own, i can only be a friend. what we had was past, and i dont plan to go back to past life. im happy now, happy around my circle. my friends, my loved ones. and so he sent me back home, after spending approximately 1 hour plus in the car.

which, when i got home, i have to spot something that hurt me so much,



well, i bare with it, and took it, accept it, as i am.
post edited due to direct way of telling a serious thing, which may affect certain parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment