13 July 2009

ukehhh, last i updated was July 1oth, and its July 13th tonight, im actually in the middle of doing research for my assignment, but I NEED A BREAK. so here i am blogging, because i have to update you guys of what i did last weekend, it was supposed to be a great weekend since i spent it with them Knights, my teammates, but theeeeeeeeeeennnnnn, something spoiled it.

I dont know why i hate her so much, its her attitude really, she's texting with my girl's boyfriend, how the hell am i not pissed of that? and ya ada boyfriend lagi tuu! shissshh. and because of another thing jua, i dont wanna hate sebenarnya, really i dont. maybe she's actually nice once i got to know her? but thats the problem, i dont wanna get to know her. cause everytime i see her face, i just feel like my hand is lighter than ever, i feel like slapping her!

relax, he! soo... i spent my saturday night at coach's and TK with them Knights jua, we went home quite late, where i spent the whole journey home sleeping, i think i snored? haha. then Sunday, us, knights, girls and guys, played touch at indoor stadium, on that big tile thingy next to disney on ice stairs? i dont know what to call it, so i call it this.

i think im just blabbing her. eh wait, i have to mention this! me, Nad and Asyraff, palyed the guitar and sing songs, well i know only one song on the guitar so that was the only song i played and singg :/ tapinya Asyraff and Nad did ajar lagu Mcfly - its all about you. AWETHOME! (Y)

hmmm, apa lagii ahhh,, atuuu! pictures will be uploaded sooooooooonnn. sooo manyyy pictures! im going back to assignments now,

chalo chalo!

because you are my heart,
and because you are my soul,
that i love you so much,
ill give up everything,
to see you happy, thats why,
im giving up, us.
cause i know,
i wont be able to give you,
happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment