06 July 2009

Back to square one.

My aim from this second is just to forget about my feelings, any of my feelings that i have for this particular boy, haha. We are good now, we had things cleared last night, emphasizing the word bestfriends. Yes, here we are, we both stand, as bestfriends. We had our moments and its over now. We're starting something new, something fresh. As BESTFRIENDS! yes, again, im emphasizing. LOL. i hope ill be ok with it, well i am ok with it now, hehehehhe. i know i can do this.

all i know now is im excited for tomorrow, i cant wait to see them circles, ohhh i miss them so much, i feel like hugging every one of them. so tight! biar sampai lemas. haha, wth am i talking about. snuggles wah i mean, a friendly one, not a corny one. hehe. and i just wish to concentrate more on my studies and rugby as well. and please, i hope this feeling wont get anymore serious, ive had enough tearing up and shits. i wanna smile! I wanna laugh out loud! hehehe.

bah, people, you all gotta help me through this, yes? (:
i gotta get back to studying now, yes, im studying, rusty sudah my brain ani,


a perfectly good heart,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment