10 July 2009

Grey's anatomy



and so, i thought i would keep myself busy to get over the whole thing, and so i started reorganizing my file, keeping my room clean as often as possible, finish my assignments on time, revising, watch series, lots of them. And now im back on Grey's anatomy season 1 and 2, im on season 2 now, disc 2. gosh, lying on this bed all day long is making me feel like i dont have a back anymore, HAHA. but i think its juat another symptom of my once a month friend would come visit me soon.

i miss him (: i dont wanna say this, but yes i do miss him. i have another guy to help me get through this but it doesnt seem enough. cause he's always busy working. there's training today, actually as im typing this, but i cant come cause i have no ride, no one can send me to training. which brings me to, "I CANT WAIT TO HAVE MY LICENSE" gosh, even if i do get my license, i wouldnt have any car to drive, i was hoping for mum to agree on buying a second hand cheap car. :D pleease. thats like, on my birthday wish list.

last but not least, i just feel like updating this blog, just cause i want to, it will make my day, (NOT), haha, im gonna go back to Grey's now. And i miss them girls. and him too.

hugs and kisses,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment